All Repairs Backed By a 90 days warranty!
- Any part we replace during a repair are covered under our warranty, provided there is no new physical damage to your device (e.g. the device has been dropped or damaged in some way after the repair.) If a part is defective, it will be replaced free of charge.
What’s not covered?
- Physical damage post repair (if you dropped it, cracked the screen, etc.)
- Water damage: Because of the instability water damage causes to a device, the warranty may not apply.
- If we do a part swap – as in you bring in an old phone and want to use the parts from it to repair your current phone, those parts are not covered. If we sell you a part and you install it yourself, we cannot warranty the repair but may be able to warranty the part upon inspection.
- If you supply us with parts for a repair from some other provider then warranty may be available from wherever the parts were purchased, however we will not provide warranty support for parts we did not supply. There may also be a cost associated with the removal of self-supplied parts.
As always if you have any specific question you would like answered, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly. We would be happy to evaluate your individual situation to assess if it is warranty approved. We stand behind our warranty and the quality of our parts and repairs.